Jigsaw OOSH welcomes feedback from families to help us continually improve on the service that we offer. We communicate with families through:
- surveys- help to gain feedback on the operations of the service,
- suggestion boxes- encourage stakeholders to offer ideas for programming and improvement activities.
- A termly newsletter- It is vital for you to read this as it contains information regarding relevant issues within your child’s specific centre.
- Notice boards are situated within each centre. These contain information concerning community events, our weekly menu, weekly program and the like. Please check these notice boards regularly so that you can remain a “well-informed”
- Parent Informal discussions can be held with the Centre Supervisor at any time. A scheduled time for formal meetings with the Centre Supervisor will have to be made.
- An interpreter service is available for any families who require it.
- Policy reviews
- Social events
- Email and statements